Sunday 12 October 2014

My recent NARS shopping spree

Hello Pumpkins <3

So some of you that follow me on instagram might know that i recently went on a NARS shopping spree!! I haven't really used NARS before because we don't have it in South Africa but I decided to try some things out!


This is what i posted on instagram, don't forget to follow meeeee <3


  1. NARS SPF 30 PRO-PRIME MULTI-PROTECT PRIMER 



I actually like this primer, it does make my pores less visible and it has SPF 30 which lasts about 3 hours or so if you active in sunlight and not wearing a cap etc.  I'm not really a fan of putting an SPF on separately so this will do just fine for me. Only downside is that it has a sunblock kinda smell to it but other than that its not bad :) 

2.  NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS POWDER FOUNDATION MEDIUM 1 


I think this would be a perfect powder for someone with more oily skin, I find this just a little bit dry on my skin but I apply it to areas that tend to become more shiny throughout the day but not all over my face. It has SPF 25 in it so it works perfectly with the primer

3. NARS DEEP THROAT BLUSH


This blush has a little shimmer to it so it gives a nice highlight to the cheeks, so therefore it acts as a highlight as well. I wouldn't apply highlight with this especially if you dry skin or have scarring because it shows it more when you in light and nope you don't want your pimples and scars to show more! 

4. NARS LARGER THAN LIFE LONG-WEAR EYELINER BLACK 


I love love loooovveeee this eyeliner! Its so soft and not harsh on the eyes, it doesn't smudge and is blackest of black! This works perfectly for my eyes especially when I'm monolid!

5. NARS LARGER THAN LIFE LENGTHENING MASCARA


This is a waterproof mascara, what i like about it is that the head of the brush is small and it gets into those small asian lashes! It does what it says, which is lengthening but if i compare it to the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara i would choose that over the NARS one because its not black enough and doesn't add volume like the Bobbi Brown one does. I would only repurchase this just to use it together with the Smokey Eye Mascara because its waterproof and lifts those lashes!

6.  NARS PRO PRIME SMUDGE PROOF EYESHADOW BASE


All I can say about this eyeshadow base is that its really good! If you a person that wears lots of eyeshadows then i recommend this one!

7.   NARS LIPGLOSS ORGASM & PRISCILLA 


I love how pigmented the colour of Priscilla (bright pink) is! Its super cute and convenient to carry around especially when you travelling. Orgasm is just a nice basic shimmer to the lips.

8.  NARSISSIST SMOKEY EYE TRIO PALLETE 




These colours are everyday colours, you can wear it lightly during the day and heavy smokey eye at night! I am just obsessed with this combo <3


The eyeshadow is quite pigmented with just one swipe!

9. NARS CONCEALER MED/DARK 1 


I bought this concealer because they didn't have stock in the liquid one and this one. This is not my colour so i decided to buy this and use it as a nose contour :) perfect!!

I bought a bronzer as well but I can't seem to find it at this point haha! A mind of a goldfish i know ~~

Anyways overall I don't have anything bad against NARS products and they quite good quality, i love the packaging and the feel of it and also because its black haha! Would i repurchase? YESSSS

Thanks for reading!

<3 Angel



1 comment:

  1. I'm not that interested in the make up, although they do look quite good... BUT! i love your nails! It looks amaziiiiing :D

    ReplyDelete