Tuesday 5 August 2014

Travel Photobook: Bagamoya Wildlife Estate


Hi Everyone :)

So, for the past few days I was in Bloemfontein and just got back to Cape Town. I just couldn't wait to show you guys the photos I took at Bagamoya!
I had a really fun time celebrating the two cute little twins birthday that was themed hello kitty, followed by some really yummy breakfast that Erika had made at the Lioness café.





Happy Birthday Lara & Arin <3

This is Kiara

Kiara's cubs 





I got to feed them some chicken








Me rubbing Cleopatras tummy


She's so beautiful 

Cleopatra and Milan

This is Angie





Sharine and I <3

Sharine gave me a super cute souvenir <3

going home :(

Entrance

African sunset <3


So thats what I did for the past weekend away. I had so much fun and left with some tears haha, I'm leaving South Africa for 6 months this Sunday and I'm super sad! 

Here are some pictures from the past when I visited Sharine and her family <3

10 day old baby cubs <3









Valentino playing with the Jack Russels


This is Astro! He is so cute and small, he only comes to
you if you a lady! haha
Valentino~






Click here  for my very first experience at Bagamoya!

Don't forget to
follow me on Instagram

Thanks so much reading! Until next time :)
<3 Angel






No comments:

Post a Comment