Wednesday 1 October 2014

My Current Hair Care Routine

Hello pumpkins <3

I am back! so a little quick update on my life~~ ... I'm in Taiwan at this moment and been super super busy, I haven't had time to blog or post much on my social media as well! My apologiesssss!!
Im studying in Taiwan as a nail technician and some of you might know I have done a short course with NSI in South Africa for acrylic and natural tips, so now I'm in taiwan and doing the more advanced courses through a very well known nail salon but its mostly gel nail art!! I also got a part time job as a english teacher next to the Taipei American School soooo busy busy busy but now i have finally settled down and can start blogging again yay :))


Anyways here are some of my products that I use on my hair, its nothing special but these are the products that have worked well for me! I have super thin hair and i don't wear extensions, i dye my hair a lot as well so thats super damaging but keep your hair in good condition then it won't look so damaged right? hehe :P

1. PAUL MITCHELL - THE WASH 


I use to have quite a dry scalp and I have used many many drugstore products but nooooo it didn't work for me and i ended up having dandruff and felt very uncomfortable with myself especially when I had black hair! This shampoo smells soooo yummy and it actually works very well, yes its expensive but its worth it. It leaves my hair soft and silky, looks healthy and NO MORE dandruff for me YAY! 

Retail price: R260


2.  MOROCCAN OIL EXTRA REPAIR CONDITIONER 




The extra repair conditioner is to repair my dry ends as i have bleached it and dyed it pink at a stage, now the pink has faded and i don't like it when my ends are so dry especially when its blonde so i use the repair. It gives my hair moisture and leaves my ends looking very healthy, like you don't see any split ends poking out haha  

Retail price: R280

3. TRESEMMÉ HEAT DEFENCE SPRAY


If I were to review this I would give it a 10/10!! This spray smells so delish and I have used this for so many years and it never disappoints. Good thing bout this is that its inexpensive! SCORE! haha so what i do after i shower is i spray this on even if i don't blow dry my hair because it gives your hair some moisture and shine so i spray it mainly half way down my hair and i wrap my hair in the towel while i do my makeup or whatever I'm doing and leave it for like 5-10 minutes. Love this!

Retail price: under R100

4. MOROCCAN OIL


Lastly I run the Moroccan Oil through the ends of my hair while my hair is still wet and then makeup is done, hairs done and ready to head out! I love leaving my hair to air dry especially when its super hot and humid here in Taiwan, so thats what iv been doing with my hair! Oh yes! It helps with frizz on those bad hair days as well haha

Retail price: +- R500 


These are my 4 items i use for my hair, I don't use a mask at the moment because i haven't found one thats good! If you have any recommendations please leave a comment or email :)) 

Thanks for reading, lots of love <3

       <3 Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment