Sunday 27 July 2014

Travel: Afternoon Tea at the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel


Hello there pumpkins <3

So who doesn't like a chilled sunday afternoon spent at a fancy hotel filled with delicious treats! Mount Nelson is an amazing place to end off your weekend and then back to work Mondays!
I personally love exploring all the different places in Cape Town for yummy spots to enjoy a chilled afternoon spent with great food and great company :)

Afternoon tea at the Mount Nelson was my first experience, and I absolutely loved it! The decorations were so vintage and delicate! Its a very homey feeling for a winters day, the tea cups were so cute and original, I loved the way everything was!
We arrived and the waitress directed us to our table and she gave us a tea menu where there was so many different variety of teas to choose from.




If you a sucker for sweet stuff then this is the place to be! My friend and I stuffed our faces like little piggies hehe :)
The tea that I ended up ordering was "Forest Berries", I tried it hot but the taste wasn't so great so I ended up asking the waitress to make it into an ice tea instead which turned out really good!


How yummy does this look!

This was my second plate haha!




There was also a platter of  delicious savoury foods! 


After stuffing our faces with food, we went to the garden and admired the pretty view and took some selfies haha


Simple Outfit of the day:
Shoes: Steve Madden
Jeans: Topshop petite
Cardi: Factorie
Top: Topshop
Bag: Zara 

Isn't she just beautiful <3

Yep! My hairs pink :D
I love love love how this place is decorated!!!



And this pretty much sums up my afternoon :)
Its R235 per person but its worth it and its good to spoil yourself once in a while!
For booking information click here
Please don't forget to follow and comment below!


<3 Angel
Don't forget to follow me on
instagram <3





No comments:

Post a Comment