Tuesday 29 July 2014

Beauty: My Winter/July Beauty Favourites 2014

Hello Pumpkins <3

Winter is my favourite season of the year! I love cuddling in bed with my doggy, watching series (the series I'm currently watching is "Bones") and drinking my coffee/tea. As you can tell by now, I'm quite a lazy person in winter haha
I don't go out often because I just love spending time with my doggy especially when I'm going to Taiwan soon for like 6 months! Ahhhh kill me now :'(

Bibo and I <3 

Here are my July Beauty Favourites :)
  1. Chanel LumiƩre Velvet no. 30


This is currently my favourite foundation! I tried this when it first launched but I wasn't a big fan of it in the beginning because I would get shiny throughout the day. Now that I'm on the acne treatment, I find that this is amazing! It gives a very smooth flawless effect and it gives a nice healthy glow to the skin. I apply this with a beauty blender and it just does the job for you! Flawless skin for the day :)
Retail Price: R555


   2.  VitalumiĆ©re Compact Douceur no. 30


This is the perfect combination with the foundation, because someone like me that doesn't like glow to the skin, I just use the sponge and pat it very gently around my cheeks. It doesn't make you super matte, it still has that glow so it gives you a nice even finish.
Retail Price: R805

   3.  Chanel Les Beige no. 2 


I love using this for a very light contour even in winter, its just to give a bit of colour to the face and it comes with a nice highlighter colour where I just apply to the bridge of my nose and just above the apples of my cheeks.
Retail Price: R750

   4.  Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara & Intensifying Mascara



I am in love with this combo! I use to always wear eyelash extensions and a few months ago, I  just missed the effect and the look of mascara, I know! How weird does that sound haha. 
So I came across these babies when I started working for Bobbi Brown, and I loved the way it looked. The Smokey Eye Mascara gives so much length and volume and the brush separates each and every individual lash which gives you a nice and neat look. 
The Intensifying Mascara I love because of the small brush, for my asian bottom lashes, I hardly have any and it gets quite messy using such a big brush, so I love this for bottom lashes and also its waterproof! I add it to the top lashes as well just as a raincoat to the lashes because the smokey eye isn't waterproof!
Retail Price:
Smokey Eye: R350
Intensifying: R320


   5. Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil


I think this would be in my every months favourites! This works like a BOMB! It's for all skin types, and I get very lazy taking my makeup off but this does its magic! The sunflower, olive and jojoba oils breaks down any makeup (waterproof/not) and removes the impurities and it leaves your skin nice and clean!
Retail Price: R720

   6. Eucerin Aquaphor


As I have mentioned in my previous post, this is my holygrail product for my lips! I don't wear lipstick at the moment because of the treatment I'm on, but this keeps my lips nice and hydrated and doesn't crack! This is very good for those of you that has dry lips during winter!
Click here  for my current skincare routine
Retail Price: R85


How my skin looks #nofilter

How my lashes look #nofilter 


Thank you for reading!
<3 Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment