Friday 15 August 2014

Travel Photobook: Angel goes to Dubai

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, the blog has been quiet haha!
I was busy getting everything done before I left for Taiwan, for some of you that don't know~ I've moved to Taiwan for about 6 months - a year! I know I'm super sad about it because I miss my dog already!!!

Anyways I did a stopover in Dubai for 2 nights! I stayed at the Novotel Al Barsha which is like 10 minutes walk from the Emirates mall~
Everything was soooo expensive haha well thats because I literally convert EVERYTHING I bought haha which I honestly didn't go on a shopping spree, because my luggage was already over the limit!

Here are photos of me in Dubai!!
They not in specific order sooooo enjoyyyy~~~

Novotel Al Barsha arrival


Novotel Al Barsha


















Spice market!



Gold market

Two very cute couples all the way from Cape Town, Stellenbosch!

Novotel Al Barsha


Emirates Mall Ski Slope

Cheesecake Factory

Rusch and I

The desert!!!!



Sunset~






Falcon super cute!!





WOWWWW

Breakfast at Novotel Al Barsha

LOVE Starbucks but super expensive in Dubai


Aquaventure Park



Snorkelling with big ass sharks and sting rays!





Swimming with dolphins <3


Lebanese food!



Dubai Mall
Leaving Dubai
Love the desert sand


I loved every minute of my time in Dubai, the only downside is that its SUPER HOT so put on your sunscreen and wear a cap because stupid me here got severe sunburn and allergies to my face haha! Overall Dubai is a beautiful place and I had a very comfortable stay!
It was an unforgettable experience! 




Big thanks to mama bear for letting me do this and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my incredible mommy <3


<3 Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment