Wednesday 9 July 2014

A warm welcome to our blog

Hello World :) 

A little about myself:



My names Angel, I'm Taiwanese and I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Cape Town, South Africa. 

I am a makeup artist and hair stylist, a nail technician and I do lash extensions as well. 

I'm just an ordinary girl doing what I love and always trying my best to succeed :) 



This blog is collaborated with the most amazing Cathie Huang, all the way in Australia and I am so honoured to be starting this journey with her.

<3 Angel

Hi guys! 


 
I guess I'm the co-owner of this blog. I'm Cathie, a dreamer, a gamer and a make-up enthusiast. Currently living in Melbourne, finishing off my Master's in I.T and trying to fund my ever growing make-up collection.

I found my very first make-up job a few years back and have since worked for Bobbi Brown, Chanel and Lancome. 


Uhhhh... I've been wanting to this blog for a while and finally pitched the idea to Angel - so here we are.  The basic idea is to have beauty, life style, fashion and food related things on this blog. I'm probably going to cover more beauty/life style posts, but we'll see...


Please stay tuned <3 Hopefully I can figure out how to code a new layout as well >.<;;


-Cathie



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete